von Alex co
Dead by Daylight update 6300 is now available, this is patch version 6.3.0! This will unlock the Haunted by Daylight event and party items (which you can read here) as well as new game features, settings and more. Read DBD's October 11 patch notes.
Dead by Daylight Update 6300 Update-Hinweise | Dead by Daylight 11. Oktober Patchnotizen:
- Social and privacy options are now on the Online tab
- Subtitles and colorblind options are now on the Accessibility tab
- Accessibility and Online tabs are now available in the Options menu
- Trials will now be forced to end 1 hour or 5 minutes after triggering endgame collapse.
- Prestige Restoration: Characters that were level 50 and prestige 0, 1, or 2 in 6.1.0 will gain 2 additional levels of prestige as if they were prestige. (updated in Live Build 7 Oct)
- Flashlight click speed is now slower. The sound effect has been adjusted to the new speed.
- To reduce lightning and the dangers associated with lightning-induced attacks, flashlights now have a small delay between turning on and off.
Developer Note: We are still investigating issues with the required aiming angles for the PTB flashlight.
- Removed "hold" interaction on challenge nodes
- Completed challenges now remain in the Files widget until claimed or replaced.
- a newchallenge completedAdded a visual to the minimized state of the files widget to better convey when the challenge you are working on is complete.
- New Challenge Slots in the Archive - Players can now select a Survivor and a Killer Challenge at the same time.
- All challenges shared by both reels can also be assigned to the slot of your choice or to both slots if you wish.
- Selecting a slot with a challenge will take you to that tome and challenge level.
- "Haunted by Daylight" Halloween Event (starts October 13 at 11:00 a.m. ET)
- the files
- Volume 13 – Malevolence Volume (Opens Oct 12 at 11:00am ET)
- Haunted by Daylight Halloween Event Tome (Opens October 13 at 11:00 AM ET)
- The Hag now has new music
- Under the hood performance optimizations have been made to Huntress.
- Minor improvements to animations and textures in files.
- Animation and audio improvements.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes resulted in the booster bonus not being awarded to players at the end of the Trial.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in perks dropping with level when gaining prestige on the character whose perks were purchased in the Shrine of Secrets.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in all currently equipped cosmetics being removed upon opening a Character Shop page.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the game to crash on infinite loading when attempting to purchase Auric Cells on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue that caused Cheryl Mason's hair to briefly appear out of place when switching between certain cosmetics on Steam and Xbox One.
- Fixed a switch crash while undocked when trying to attempt Bloodweb Prestige.
- Fixed an issue that caused the error popup to not display the player ID in some languages.
- Fixed an issue where climbing was possible on the Mount Ormond Resort map.
- Fixed an issue that caused two invisible collisions near stairs in Racoon City Police Station map.
- Fixed an issue that caused female survivors to have no facial animation while wrestling.
- Fixed an issue that caused male survivors to sprain their wrists when running injured while holding a key item.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to move down when a player pressed the entrance to crouch while being sprayed with First Aid.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Mastermind to remain at full speed for the rest of the test after using Virulent Bound.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Collision Course achievement to progress when Mastermind threw a Survivor onto a pallet.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the reduced speed icon not appearing in the progress bar when using the First Aid Spray when the Mastermind was equipped with the Red Herb add-on.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Mastermind receiving the Global Saturation point event if remaining Survivors in the Trial became infected, even though one or more Survivors had already exited the Trial.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Mastermind's tentacles remaining attached to his arm after performing a quick jump.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mastermind's tentacles to clip through the second floor during Mori's animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mastermind to move sideways when casting a Survivor with Virulent Link.
- Fixed an issue that caused no scoring event to be awarded when escaping with the First Aid Spray.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mastermind to slide sideways when using Virulent Bound on a Survivor when a platform was dropped.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Mastermind being able to pick up a Survivor while escaping the Trial.
- Fixed an issue that caused the exit door to crash if the Mastermind hit a Survivor who was not directly inside the exit door.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Mastermind's power to stop functioning when hitting a survivor with Virulent Bound while entering a closet.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mastermind power to stop functioning if a Survivor disconnected while being grabbed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Mastermind power to stop working after a long trial period.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Witch Granny's Heart add-on not to increase the radius of Mud PhantasmTerror.
- Fixed an issue resulting in Nightmare being unable to hit survivors in a dream palette.
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation to be glitchy when the Demogorgon spawned from the portal anytime after the first time.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to shake after interrupting Survivors right after a wink.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Harpoon of Death's harpoon not appearing on the count screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ghost to accelerate very slowly during Yamaoka's haunting.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to inoculate other Survivors next to an asset wall when playing against Nemesis.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Survivors getting stuck if hit by the Doctor when unhooking another Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the healing bar to briefly show full before decrementing when using the Reactive Heal perk and was affected by the Bleeding status effect.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Hex: The Third Seal not applying the Blind effect after Mastermind hitting a Survivor with Virulent Bound.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Eavesdropper Perk Spy Trap to remain active for the remainder of the test if installed at the same time the generator was completed.
- Fixed an issue that could result in players holding back speed boosts for the remainder of the test under poor network conditions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the effect of some perks to remain active for the remainder of the trial.
- Fixed an issue that caused many assassins to revert to an inactive state when vaulting over any window.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Male Survivors' chins to deform after being killed by the Doctor.
- Temporarily fixed several instances of severe issues with friend list performance on Steam.
- Temporarily fixed an issue that sometimes occurred after refunding a DLC where the DLC was still accessible.
- Temporarily fixed an issue that sometimes caused Bloodweb to be unable to progress due to a frozen animation.
- Temporarily fixed some issues that caused incorrect blood points when disconnecting.
- Temporarily fixed an issue that caused a ranked progression error after a match.
- Fixed an issue where selecting "View Challenge" in the lobby would not take the player to the correct tome and level.
- Fixed an issue where the carried icon would appear twice if the hunter had no bear traps to place and was carrying a survivor.
- Fixed an issue with closing the Language Settings dropdown menu after dragging the scrollbar with the mouse.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Ada Wong and Rebecca Chambers not being silent when opening a chest or clearing a totem when the Silent Spirit perk was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where pages 9 and 10 in Volume 12 Legacy of Deceit had no audio.
- Fixed an issue on the Raccoon City Police Department map where the sound effect of certain projectiles hitting a specific part of the map was not producing the correct surface reaction.
- Fixed an issue on the Saloon map where the sound effect of projectiles hitting a caravan would produce a metallic sound.
- Fixed an issue on the Asylum map where the sound effect of projectiles hitting concrete walls would produce a hollow sound.
- Fixed an issue on the Autohaven Wreckers map where windows would make a metallic sound when hit.
- Fixed an issue where witch traps would not trigger when placed on basement stairs.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Nurse clipping through a wall on the Raccoon Police Department map.
- Fixed an issue that caused bubble notifications to block Killers and Survivors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Balanced Landing buff to trigger when skipping a palette or window.
- Fixed an issue that caused watched survivors not to animate.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ghost's shell to have no animation after a few minutes of testing.
- Fixed an issue that could result in some HUD icons not being visible after switching to Victor when playing as Twins.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Huntress' walk animation not appearing when displayed while carrying or aiming the ax at the POS.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Huntress' left hand to remain visible when looking up and down while wielding an axe.
Hang Tags:interactive behaviordead by daylightDeath in daylight update